Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday Season Happenings

Scott and I started off the Holiday season with Thanksgiving in Punxsutawney, PA (the home of the groundhog) with with my best friend Aubren, her family, and her boyfriend Daniel.  We had a very fun a relaxing weekend and got to travel around to see the town.  The night we returned was the same night that I got my early Christmas present (my kitten).
Aubren & Daniel, Groundhog, Anna & Scott

The one and only: Gobbler's Knob - this is where the fate of winter is determined!


Right outside of the Library where Phil lives during the year



Christmas Time:
We spent Christmas Eve with Scott's family, visiting his nieces and nephews. (unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that day).  But we had a great time getting to see both of Scott's sisters and their families.
Christmas morning was spent with my family, and then the day after Christmas we had our big family gathering with an ugly Christmas sweater contest - Scott's parents came down and joined us for this and we had tons of fun!

We could not stop James from putting Sheldon's toy in his mouth!

Our matching ugly outfits

Scott, Anna, Sarah, Greg, Daniel, Jenae, Mom & Dad Dowling


playing with nephew James

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment