Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings

Hello everyone, Scott and I decided that it would be a good idea to start up a blog this year to help keep in touch with our friends and family and let them know what we are up to!  I am also hoping that this blog will act as a scrapbook for us because I am not too gifted in the area of creativeness or crafts, and I am going to try to take more pictures and hope that this will encourage that habit!

What we are up to:

Scott and I are living in Auburn, IN in a cute little apartment. (it is an old house turned into a duplex) we are on the lower level.  Our neighbors are sometimes noisy, but we love our place, and we really like our Land lords...
We have a brand new little kitten - he was Scott's Christmas present to me :)  His name is Sheldon and he is tons of fun.  He is about 14 weeks old.  At times he is wild and drives us crazy, but right when we have had enough he jumps up on our lap and cuddles and is the sweetest thing ever.

We are a few days away from starting a new semester (Scott's final semester of college).  Scott is finishing up at Trine University (Tri-State) and I am now at IPFW, but we are not quite ready for our vacation to be over yet.  Scott is currently working at an internship with Parkview Hospital in Fort Wayne with the IT department.  It is going very well, but we are not sure how long he will keep doing that once school starts... I found my own work this year and am working 2-3 days a week as a nanny for different families.  It helps pay the bills and I enjoy every minute of it!


Sheldon at 8 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment